Fuerteventura surf spots webcams
A few tourism or surf-related organizations broadcast live feed showing surf spots in Fuerteventura. We provide a link to these webcams in this page.
While most of the feeds could have a better quality, they still provide hints about how the spots are working.
⬅️ Surf spot webcams in the West Coast
- Piedra Playa (El Cotillo). This one is quite particular as it is facing backwards: from the sea, pointing towards the beach. It still gives an idea of the wave size, and crowd level.
- Piedra Playa (El Cotillo). Side-view of the beach from far away. This webcam takes a picture each minute, instead of offering a live video stream. It can be interesting in case the other webcam is not working, just to guess whether some waves are breaking....
Read also: Piedra Playa Essentials, our visual spot guide.
⬆️ Surf spot webcams in the North Coast
- El Hierro and Bubble. Pro-tip: a tilt of the foreground street light pole indicates cross-wind direction.
- Majanicho outside. This video feed shows approx one image per second. The camera is pretty far from the spot, so the image is generally not very clear.
- Punta Elena (aka Rocky Point) - top-side view.
- Punta Elena (aka Rocky Point) - view from the beach.
- Corralejo Bay Pans through Punta Elena , Corralejo bay, Corralejo harbour, Los Lobos.
➡️ Surf spot webcams in the East Coast
- Entubadera - this time seems offline at the time of writing :/ . We keep the link in case it gets back.
- Punta Elena (aka Rocky point), Lobos, Entubadera. This one is impressive: the webcam keeps panning and zooming in order to show how each surf spot near Corralejo is. It even zooms in and give an idea about whether there's a wave in Lobos island.
🤙 Suggest new webcams
Do you know of any other webcam showing surf spots? Let us know by sending a message in any of the media below.
Last updated: 2023-11-05